Spice Girls in San Jose -- The Amazin Eurazn

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Catching up and Catching E. coli


It's been a short but long week, and thankfully, finally the weekend is here. I've been working late hours toward week's ends to make up for shorter beginning of the weeks. Hope I can get my schedule back to a more "normal" 8 hour a day shift.

This weekend will be a chance to do some freelance work but also to do some great catching up with frenz. Kevin and Bill's birthday is tomolo, so i'll be checking out their new condo pad in SF. Then I'll spend some time on my laptop working on some stuff at Starbuck's. Followed by that, it's dindin with the "core 5" -- Catherine, Steve, myself, and Darrin for Cat's bday. Then we'll go to Aaron and Howe's for a teleconference with Tod (one of the other core 5 in my group) in Bangkok, Thailand. This will be the first time we've seen him since he left last year for home! Will finish off the night with some dancing in the City perhaps. Sunday should be an easy day at home.

So there's this big spinach scare going on here where millions of cellophaned bags of spinach are being pulled from grocery shelves due to an E. coli tainting. The source of it was contaminated fecal matter that fertilized whatever spinach patches it began in, but the contamination has spread across several states. Though there has been one death and some 60 people getting sick, no official cases of people getting sick in California have yet been reported. You know, I relish the thought that cow dung makes the vegetables I eat grow.=P

iPod Shuffle of the day: "Waiting" by Taxi Doll (club mix)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home