Spice Girls in San Jose -- The Amazin Eurazn

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bringing Sexy Back


My brother came over for dinner tonight. Together as a family we had a treat -- Vietnamese spring rolls. A real treat -- vegetables, pork and shrimp layered within a piece of rice paper and dipped in Vietnamese fish sauce. We usually have it on special occassions such as whenever my brother, who I seldom see, comes over for a visit. Seems like we have it everytime he comes over, haha...

Tonight I finally booked my air ticket for Singapore. Am taking off aboard Cathay Pacific (damn good airline) at 1:20am in the morning on 10/13, and arriving there next day on 10/14.
Cost me $1200 but it'll be worth it. I'm excited!

Song of Day: "Electric Blue" (Skipraiders Remix) -- Icehouse

================================================

Yesterday had a meeting with one of my freelance clients to discuss latest updates to his website protytpe as well as some storyboarding. Am looking forward to completing this project before my trip to Singapore.

Am only 2 1/2 weeks away about from my trip to Singapore. I keep missing AT online cuz I've been falling asleep early last couple of nights.=(

Current Listens for Week of 9/25/06:

====================================
1. "Look on the Floor" -- Bananarama
2. "Buttons" -- Pussycat Dolls feat. Snoop Doggy Dog
3. "SexyBack" -- Justin Timberlake
4. "Waiting" -- Taxi Doll
5. "About Us" -- Brooke Hogan feat. Paul Wall
6. "My Love" -- Justin Timberlake
7. "Tell Him" -- Celine Dion feat. Barbara Streisand
8. "Que Sera Sera" -- Patsy Cline

Song of Day: "Look on the Floor" (Hypnotic Tango Angel City Short Mix) -- Bananarama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home