Spice Girls in San Jose -- The Amazin Eurazn

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bringing Sexy Back II


Am busy at work today, but managed to hit the pavement for a jog of about 20 minutes this afternoon. Returned to the gym afterward for the first time in a month and a half, doing sit ups and weight lifting. Weighed myself too, now at 155 lbs, down from 162 in early August! Yay! Only 5-10 more pounds to go to meet my goal! I can definitely attribute the weight loss to changing my eating habits, from eating less rice and noodles to making diet drinks my new friend and snacking on low calorie foods like baked crackers and roasted almonds!

Feels good, on the way to bringing sexy back!:D


Thinking of AT as well...


Song of Day: "SexyBack" -- Justin Timberlake

Mood: Charged


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home