Spice Girls in San Jose -- The Amazin Eurazn

Friday, September 29, 2006

Happy Friday!


Another Friday is here. Yay! I am a little sick in the throat for some reason (I can feel the phlem) but fortunately still feeling well overall. Got a day of work left this week, with a weight-lifting workout with Bernie at 3pm. I might try go hiking tomorrow with Sbqa at Rancho San Antonio in Palo Alto. Castro Street Fair on Sunday.

Still gotta pick up Janet's newest album this weekend -- "20 y.o." juz cuz she's my gurl and I have to have every one of her albums like em or not. I was hoping she'd do some remixes or megamixes of her old stuff on this latest album since it's supposed to be a culmination of her 20 years.

Shout Outs
===========
1. AT -- Sleep tight!
2. Shawn -- Glad you're feeling 99.99% better!!!
3. Huy -- Stoopid b*otch! haha...I need u to go shopping with me! Details coming.
4. Nick -- When should I visit KL?
5. Deidre -- Welcome to my blog! How do you like it?
6. Bernie -- See you at 3pm. And yes I still remember poker nite next week.
7. Sammi -- Waiting to see your new puppy pix! Give me back my shoes! Haha...

Song of the Day: "Call on Me" -- Janet Jackson

Mood:: Thankful

4 Comments:

  • Lee, thanks for the shout out. Don't stay up all night.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 PM  

  • Thanks. Is this Deidre? Don't worry I won't, but wish me luck to get stuff done in a rapid manner!

    By Blogger Web designer, Dfs, at 8:35 PM  

  • kool site, thx 4 sharin, enjoyed readin ur blogs, keep'em up w/ da postings. gud luck w/ ur proj btw, dont work 2 hard, have some 'fun' :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 PM  

  • Thanx for the comments. Glad you enjoyed the postings! Please keep readin'!

    By Blogger Web designer, Dfs, at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home